Thursday 13 February 2014

What is this state of "union" for?

The state of "union" is explainable as a state of non-separation ... obvious and logical, isn't it? It's a state that the ancient methods of Yoga permit to achieve.
We will make an example - choosing among the so many factors on which the state of union is effective: the relation between the state of the conscious mind and that of the unconscious mind. Our unconscious is often called a mischievous little boy who behaves as he wants, escaping to our management. So often it happens that unconscious and conscious point in different directions, creating a state of disharmony in the person, which is also called conflict.
 

Some examples: I'm going to an exam, I know the subject quite well, but anyway my unconscious makes me have fear that sometimes could undermine what I know; or I find a streak on the bodywork of my car and I immediately know - consciously – that there is anything I can do, but my subconscious gives me uncontrollable anger and frustration which, by the way, I consciously know that are useless and make me feel bad (maybe you are asking yourself: is my unconscious working against me? Because it is not acting productively!); or I see from far away my girlfriend coming along with another guy: suddenly I feel a wave of jealousy within me, although I know consciously that she is really in love with me (and by the way I consciously know that if she had chosen another guy I could not do anything about it... but in any case my subconscious makes me sick!), or I get angry when a person makes a comment negative on my dress, when I consciously recognize that the other person may just have a different taste. And so there are a thousand examples that occur in our everyday life....

Too often we are accustomed to think that anger is dependent on external factors, but we do not think that largely depends on a conflict (state of no-union, which represents a no-harmonic condition) between conscious and unconscious.

Thanks to the ancient Yoga techniques, it is possible to get the unconscious to be collaborative and not reactive.
And how is possible to explain the concept:
Why Yoga is a state of"conjunction" ? We suggest you some ideas on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment